Free English Lesson
About the teacher:
Noe is responsible for teaching IELTS and TOEFL Speaking, English Class for children and English speaking for University Students. He has over nine years of varied English teaching experience as an EFL/ESL Teacher which he gained online and in the classroom setting.
What people say?
At first, I was afraid to open my mouth but with T. Noe’s help, I am now able to communicate well in English in three months time.
This course aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills required for you to successfully prepare in taking the IELTS Academic Test. This course will prepare you to take the IELTS Academic Test with confidence.
At the end of each lesson for the part one of the IELTS Speaking test, you will
- important facts about the IELTS Speaking Test
- what the IELTS Speaking Test assesses
- become familiar with the introduction of the IELTS Speaking Test
- Focus on grammar in which you will practice talking about your likes and dislikes
- Focus on fluency in which you will practice extending your answer
- Focus on vocabulary in which you will practice showing your range of vocabulary
- practice your pronunciation of new language
At the end of each lesson for the part two of the IELTS speaking test, you will
- analyze the given task, “Describe a toy that you enjoyed playing with when you were a child.” and practice making notes. After that, give a comprehensive and organized talk. Finally, practice saying more and ending your talk.
- Analyze the given task, “Describe an exciting experience that you have had.” and practice making notes. After that, give a comprehensive and organized talk. Finally, practice saying more and ending your talk.
At the end of each lesson for the part three of the IELTS speaking test, you will
- become familiar with the Part 3 of the Speaking Test, The Discussion and develop your vocabulary for Part 3 topics. Finally, practise extending your answers.
- Focus on fluency in which you will practise extending your answers
- Focus on Grammar in which you will practise using correct tenses
- Focus on Grammar in which you will practise talking about comparisons
- Focus on clarity in which you will learn how to speak more clearly
- Have a speaking test practice
English for children
At the end of this course, your child will learn to
- introduce himself/herself
- ask someone’s name
- identify singular and plural objects
- ask about objects
- say the alphabet
- greet people and ask how they are
- identify colors
- identify shapes
- introduce others
- describe things they can do
- ask about numbers
- introduce family members
- describe things they can’t do
- ask about people
- describe people
- ask and tell age
- ask what others can do
- describe ans ask about objects
- ask and describe about the weather
- count objects
- specify location of objects
- express hunger and thirst
- describe everyday activities
- ask what someone wants
- ask about favorites
- ask about likes
- ask and tell about likes and dislikes